Scott guilty of murder at Kricket’s Tavern
Huber Heights sends Charter amendments to voters
Auditor of State clears Huber Council Members in missing document case
Firehouse Subs donates CO detectors to Huber Fire Deparment
St. Paul Lutheran celebrates bicentennial
- Fire and EMS runs July 11-17 - 9:27 am
- Arrest reports for July 14-20 - 9:27 am
- Scott guilty of murder at Kricket’s Tavern - 4:42 pm
- Clay Township to hold donation/recycling day - 1:23 pm
- Huber Heights sends Charter amendments to voters - 11:33 am updated: 12:16 pm.
- ARC offers summer pet safety tips - 2:47 pm
- Auditor of State clears Huber Council Members in missing document case - 1:43 pm
- Ohioans report police and fire charity scams - 2:10 pm
- Premier Orthopedics expands services in Huber Heights - 11:53 am
- Host a foreign student - 11:53 am
- AAA urges drivers to chill out - 11:49 am
- OHSAA & OAB to co-host Broadcasters Meeting - 2:34 pm
- Arrest reports for July 7-12 - 11:49 am updated: 11:53 am.
- Back to School Info for HHCS - 11:42 am updated: 11:50 am.
- Fire and EMS runs July 4-10 - 11:42 am
- Car Show winners announced - 8:53 am updated: 11:51 am.
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Firehouse Subs donates CO detectors to Huber Fire Deparment - 1:05 pm
- St. Paul Lutheran celebrates bicentennial - 6:27 am
- Huber Heights seeks volunteers - 2:32 pm
- Huber Heights ‘Battle of the Badges’ is July 29 - 3:42 am
- Fire and EMS runs June 27 – July 3 - 10:32 am
- Arrest reports for June 23-29 - 10:31 am
- Council authorizes negotiations for event and recreation complex - 12:06 pm
- Huber council splits over spending ordinance - 12:00 pm
- Wayne announces parking pass info, freshman orientation - 10:05 am
- Public invited to flag dedication ceremony at the Rose Music Center - 12:12 pm updated: 12:16 pm.
- As jackpot rises avoid lottery scams - 4:14 pm
- Huber Heights Police to host National Night Out - 4:27 am
- Kiser, Taylor arrested by police - 4:05 am
- City offers residents free tickets to Rose Music Center - 1:11 pm
- Arrest reports for June 23-29 - 11:19 am
- Fire and EMS runs June 20-26 - 11:13 am
- Water softening proposal to go on November ballot - 4:37 pm
- Wayne graduates from 1970s invited to reunion - 3:58 pm
- Huber Heights celebrates Independence - 2:11 pm
- Prosecutor offers ArriveSafe program over July 4th holiday weekend - 2:29 am
- Event to honor World War II veterans - 2:15 pm
- Community Calendar - 8:25 am
- Arrest reports for June 2-15 - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- Fire and EMS runs June 13-19 - 7:26 am
- One confirmed dead in Huber Heights house fire - 10:49 pm updated: 10:50 pm.
- Edison State offers Fast Track enrollment - 1:56 pm
- Multistate settlement with Volkswagen reached - 1:42 pm
- Aullwood hosts first AmeriCorps team - 8:53 am
- Cause of fire determined - 2:21 pm updated: 2:27 pm.
- Police update search for felony subject in officer-involved shooting - 12:34 pm
- Huber to celebrate 4th of July in style - 10:10 am
- Police searching for felony suspect - 6:51 pm
- Huber Heights Police to host National Night Out - 4:41 pm
Host a foreign student
HUBER HEIGHTS - Homes especially needed for Fairborn, Huber, and Yellow Springs areas but other Dayton areas also. Dayton AFS is accepting application...
AAA urges drivers to chill out
DAYTON - Nearly 80 percent of drivers expressed significant anger, aggression or road rage behind the wheel at least once in the past year, according ...
OHSAA & OAB to co-host Broadcasters Meeting
COLUMBUS — Broadcasters involved with high school sports throughout Ohio are invited to a gathering on Aug. 17 hosted jointly by the Ohio High S...
Arrest reports for July 7-12
HUBER HEIGHTS — The following arrests were made by the Huber Heights Police Department. All individuals charged are presumed innocent until prov...
Back to School Info for HHCS
HUBER HEIGHTS — The 2016-17 school year is less than a month away! The following back-to-school information has been provided by the Huber Heigh...
Fire and EMS runs July 4-10
HUBER HEIGHTS — The following fire and EMS runs were made by the Huber Heights Fire Division between July 4-10:July 4EMS Assist TROY MANORFire A...
Tiggs signs with Edison State
PIQUA — Hadith Tiggs, of Huber Heights, has signed a Letter of Intent to play basketball at Edison State Community College in the upcoming seaso...
Western Ohio Basketball Camp offeredWEST MILTON — The only 5 day, full day Basketball Camp in Western Ohio will be held June 27 – July 1 f...
Gray named commissioner
COLUMBUS — Former OHSAA Board of Directors President Dave Gray has been named Interim Commissioner of the Ohio High School Athletic Association ...
OHSAA approves changes to Cross Country Tournament
COLUMBUS — Several changes to the high school cross country postseason will take effect this fall after the Ohio High School Athletic Associatio...
Brianna Woods was named a Warrior of the Month for May by the Indiana Institute of Technology.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. — John Broaden and Brianna Woods have been named the May Warriors of the Month, the Indiana Tech Athletic Department announced ...
Hawley signs with Ursuline College
Wayne High School standout bowler Brittney Hawley recently signed a National Letter of Intent to bowl for Ursuline College. During her career as a Lad...
ZZ Top among top concerts at Rose Music Center
HUBER HEIGHTS — These concerts were recently announced by the Rose Music Center in Huber Heights:Brit Floyd - July 27Following its hugely succes...
Rose Music concerts
An evening with Gladys KnightThe “Empress of Soul” Gladys Knight is headed to Huber Heights, Ohio at Rose Music Center for a night of hit ...
It’s A Girl!
Chris and Debbie Ryan of Dayton have announced the birth of their daughter. Addyson Rae Ryan was born at 1:59 p.m. Tuesday, February 16, at Soin Medic...
Fecke, Legg to marry
Ted and Kathy Fecke are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Michelle Katherine, to Richard Paul Legg. Michelle is a life-long reside...
Rose Music concerts
Barenaked Ladies in concert June 8Barenaked Ladies are once again taking their boisterous live shows to audiences nationwide this summer announcing La...
Greg—Note: Anytime you need to move stories around on front page or front sports page to better fit the template space, you have the freedom to ...
Sudents need summer learning opportunities
Last week, I provided information about educational websites students can use over the summer. Listed below are more free websites that provide educat...
For those eligible, voting should be easy
The elections process is not usually grist for inflammatory rhetoric. But this year has been different. Republican Donald Trump labeled the GOP primar...
Writer opposes city water softening
When I read about the proposed changes to the water system last Sunday in the Dayton Daily News, I didn’t think that by Friday I’d be read...
Thanks to all who made it a great school year
As the 2015 - 2016 school year comes to a close, I want to take this opportunity to thank the many people that contribute to the success of our school...
Community invited to celebrate Class of 2016
A very important community event will occur on Sunday, May 29, 2016. The Wayne High School Class of 2016 will celebrate their graduation at The Wright...