- Rushmore Elementary Honor Roll – Fourth Quarter - 12:25 am
- Huber Heights man guilty in murder of child - 10:46 am
- Class of 1986 awards first scholarship - 9:53 am
- Kids can learn what it’s like to be an astronaut - 9:52 am
- Arrest reports for May 5-11 - 9:52 am
- Fire and EMS runs May 16-22 - 9:52 am
- Huber Heights welcomes new police personnel - 11:14 am updated: 2:33 pm.
- Monticello Elementary Honor Roll – Fourth Quarter - 4:13 pm
- Athletic training offered at Huber YMCA - 2:05 pm
- Community Calendar - 11:01 am
- Fire and EMS runs May 9-15 - 11:00 am
- Arrest reports for May 5-11 - 11:00 am updated: 11:00 am.
- Board accepts principal’s resignation - 10:59 am
- PAC outlines reasons for initiating McMasters recall - 2:54 am updated: 2:57 am.
- Wayne seniors hold Signing Day - 4:00 pm
- Goodwill store coming to Huber Heights - 3:58 pm
- Taylor honored for leadership - 11:38 am
- Aullwood Summer Earth Adventures classes to begin - 6:07 am
- Young Marines hold graduation ceremony - 10:25 pm
- MVCTC seeks Hall of Fame nominations - 7:33 am
- Farm Babies Fest set at Aullwood - 8:28 am
- Food truck rally to benefit Fish Food Pantry - 7:20 am
- Citizens begin recall petition against Mayor McMasters - 11:25 am
- Fire and EMS runs May 2-8 - 10:29 am
- Arrest reports for April 28-May 4 - 10:28 am
- SOAR students organize virtual marathon - 10:26 am
- Community Calendar - 10:13 am
- Warriors go big at final blood drive - 8:59 am
- Troy Pike BP reimbursing drivers after fuel mixup - 5:57 pm
- Huber Council debates trash can placement - 1:01 pm
- Huber Heights man pleads guilty of possessing child pornography - 12:31 pm
- SOAR students win $1,000 for classroom - 2:41 pm
- A visual tour of Havana - 4:40 pm
- Get wild about saving lives - 2:26 pm
- Huber boy in need of life-saving service dog - 2:19 pm
- Fire Division offers CPR class - 10:58 am
- Huber Heights Police seek identities of suspects - 2:51 pm updated: 3:03 pm.
- Fire and EMS runs April 25-May 1 - 11:17 am
- Arrest reports for April 21-27 - 11:17 am
- City Charter review begins - 5:30 pm
- Chambersburg Road bridge to close - 2:28 pm
- Wanted man arrested - 1:39 pm
- Wayne High School Prom 2016 - 2:04 pm
- Huber Heights Police looking for suspect - 1:56 pm
- Wayne Prom Court announced - 3:02 pm
- Fire and EMS runs April 18-24 - 7:26 am
- Arrest reports for April 7-13 - 10:41 am
- MVCTC FFA selects officers - 10:18 am
- Library series to address conflict - 10:18 am
- Public’s help needed in return of teen girl - 5:55 pm
Athletic training offered at Huber YMCA
WASHINGTON, TWP. — Dayton Sports Medicine Institute, a part of Kettering Health Network, has partnered with the YMCA of Greater Dayton to offer ...
Huber Heights City Wide Garage SaleHUBER HEIGHTS — The City of Huber Heights hosts a Community Wide Garage Sale two times per year and the next ...
Fire and EMS runs May 9-15
HUBER HEIGHTS — The following fire and EMS runs were made by the Huber Heights Fire Division between May 2-8May 9Fire Alarm (High Hazard) BELLEF...
Arrest reports for May 5-11
HUBER HEIGHTS — The following arrests were made by the Huber Heights Police Department. All individuals charged are presumed innocent until prov...
Board accepts principal’s resignation
HUBER HEIGHTS — At their meeting Monday night, the Huber Heights school board approved Valley Forge Elementary Principal Larry Sussman’s r...
PAC outlines reasons for initiating McMasters recall
HUBER HEIGHTS — A political action committee (PAC) wants better leadership in Huber Heights, and they have begun a recall petition of Huber Heights ...
Thornton qualifies for Olympic Trials
ALLENDALE, Mich. – Grand Valley State track & field’s regular season comes to a close with the conclusion of the GVSU Last Chance Meet...
Track teams compete in Mason Invitational
MASON — The track and field teams from Northmont and Wayne High School competed Friday in the Mason Rod Russell Invitational.The Wayne boys plac...
Wayne soccer to hold parents meetingHUBER HEIGHTS — Wayne soccer parents meeting on Sunday May 15, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. at Studebaker Middle School...
Wayne rallies for non-league win
HUBER HEIGHTS — What a way for Wayne to break a three-game losing streak.After dropping two games to Centerville and one to Springboro last week...
Brick City to play Challenger gameHUBER HEIGHTS — Players from the Brick City Blast will play in a Challenger Game on Saturday June 4 at 9:30 am...
Records set at Wayne Invitational
HUBER HEIGHTS — The 19th annual Wayne Invitational had a record 57 teams participate (34 full teams, 23 partial teams) during the two day event....
ZZ Top among top concerts at Rose Music Center
HUBER HEIGHTS — These concerts were recently announced by the Rose Music Center in Huber Heights:Brit Floyd - July 27Following its hugely succes...
Rose Music concerts
An evening with Gladys KnightThe “Empress of Soul” Gladys Knight is headed to Huber Heights, Ohio at Rose Music Center for a night of hit ...
It’s A Girl!
Chris and Debbie Ryan of Dayton have announced the birth of their daughter. Addyson Rae Ryan was born at 1:59 p.m. Tuesday, February 16, at Soin Medic...
Fecke, Legg to marry
Ted and Kathy Fecke are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Michelle Katherine, to Richard Paul Legg. Michelle is a life-long reside...
Rose Music concerts
Barenaked Ladies in concert June 8Barenaked Ladies are once again taking their boisterous live shows to audiences nationwide this summer announcing La...
Greg—Note: Anytime you need to move stories around on front page or front sports page to better fit the template space, you have the freedom to ...
Writer says thank you to community
On Jan. 23, 1981, the citizens of Wayne Township voted to become a city and would no longer be a township. Later that month, the citizens voted to nam...
Gunnell explains 2016-17 HHCS calendar
At the February Huber Heights Board of Education meeting the Board adopted the calendar for the 2016 - 2017 school year. The calendar for 2016 - 2017 ...
It’s getting harder to govern
We may not know who our next president is going to be, but here’s one thing that’s almost certain: he or she will take office with roughly...
Let BBB help you pick an architect
As the warmer months approach, people begin planning their summer projects. For many of these people, the summer projects involve an architect. Buildi...
Muse Machine teaches wide variety of lessons
Research shows that student participation in the arts helps close the achievement gap, enhances learning and achievement for young children including ...
Our tax dollars (not) at work
Recently, accompanied by the typical, over-the-top media circus, the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) released its most recent school district repor...